Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Speaker Series: Homeownership Workshop
Join us to discuss the steps towards purchasing a home in the SF Bay Area. We will cover everything — from the current real estate market condition to the pre-approval process. Purchasing a home is a big decision, and we are here to help you prepare every step!
What You Can Expect To Learn:
• What the first step is to get ready to buy a home.
• Market insight to give you context to make informed decisions
• How to pick the right town, neighborhood, and home for you and your family.
• How to make attractive offers, hint: it’s not just the price!
What You Can Expect To Receive:
• Individual household mortgage pre-qualification
• A personal consultation to create your home buying plan
*Note: This is an in-person event
As a seasoned real estate investor since 2000, Ling Wang knows that buying or selling is more than just a transaction; it’s a life-changing experience. That's why Ling focuses on understanding the needs of her clients and providing a tailored service to help buyers find their gem homes and sellers to sell for the most money. The happiest moment for Ling is when she shares the joy with her clients in moving into their gem home.
Sunday, May 01, 2022, 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM
Keller Williams Peninsula Estates
16 E 3rd Ave
San Mateo,, CA 94401